- Image: any photograph, digital image file, artwork or any other item which may be offered for the purpose of reproduction produced by Rebecca Tibbs Photography
- Services: the event or series of events during which we shall provide images to you.
- Reproduction: Any form of publication or copying of the whole or part of any image whether altered or not and whether by printing, photography, slide projection (whether to an audience or not) xerography, electronic or mechanical reproduction or storage or for any use as artist’s reference or illustration or in a layout or presentation
- Service Contract: A written form detailing dates, times, locations and any other agreements which is to be signed by both parties at the time of booking the Services.
Under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 all images are protected by copyright and belong to Rebecca Tibbs Photography. Use of any images is strictly prohibited and may only be used by prior written consent. Any use of any images, not intended for the agreed purpose with Rebecca Tibbs Photography without prior written consent will result in all and any necessary action to recover costs, damages, loss of income etc. Full copyright of all images produced by Rebecca Tibbs Photography remains with Rebecca Tibbs Photography unless expressly granted in a written contract. No verbal contract or otherwise is complete unless confirmed in writing.
Advertising and Promotion
As the copyright holder, we reserve the right to use any images produced by Rebecca Tibbs Photography for advertising, display, publication or to sell via the internet or any other method unless explicitly agreed in writing prior to the original image being produced.
The client is absolutely responsible for the control and safety of their animal(s) and themselves at all times during the shoot However the photographer can stop the shoot at any time if he/she feels the animal(s) are distressed or the shoot is becoming unsafe. In this event, the photographer will decide if either a break is needed or the shoot is rescheduled. In very extreme cases the photographer reserves the right to abandon the shoot and will refund half the agreed fee without final images.
We will use all reasonable care to supply the Services as agreed in the Service Contract in a professional manner. If the client is not satisfied with the final prints and there is a reasonable problem with the work then we will undertake a reshoot if necessary at no extra cost to the client.
- All prints will be delivered in the UK within 3 weeks of the shoot
- All artwork will be delivered in the UK within 2 calendar months of agreeing to the photographic base for the artwork.
Charges and Payment
All photo sessions and other purchases must be paid for in full in advance of the commencement of work. We do not offer refunds unless on occasion we are unable to complete the photo session due to reasons within our control. Any travel outside Newmarket, Suffolk will be charged at 45 pence per mile for road travel or at cost for any other travel and accommodation expenses.
We shall have no liability to you under this agreement if we are prevented from carrying out the Services due to any acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control. In such circumstance, the shoot will be rearranged at a mutually agreeable alternative time.
Waiver of Liability
The client expressly releases the photographer, her employees and agents from all claims, damages and liabilities that may result directly or indirectly from accidents or incidents that occur during the photo session. This waiver of liability includes the waiver of any claim that may be as a result of negligence.
Links to other sites from RebeccaTibbs.com are made at your own risk and Rebecca Tibbs Photography accepts no liability for any linked sites.
Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales